How much would it really cost to fuel road vehicles with gasoline and diesel produced from aggregated urban waste? This is one main question of the Horizon2020 Next Generation Road Fuels project. Watch this webinar to hear about the how the overall conversion process of urban waste to biofuels using HTL technology looks like and what are the minimum fuel selling prices that can be achieved.
- NGRF presents at the 26th Canadian Symposium on Catalysis 2022
- EUBCE 2022: NextGenRoadFuels Project: Turning waste into fuel – Key Project Results
- NGRF Webinar #4 – Turning waste into fuels: Upgrading biocrude oil
- NextGenRoadFuels Presented at ACS Spring 2022
- Membrane technology: looking for an adequate solution for treatment of HTL-WW